M.A. B.Ed. M.Ed. D.Ed
B.A. (Honors) Political Science, M.A. English
Literature, Master of Education,
Doctor of Education
Alumnus of IIM Ahmadabad
Director , Education, Paradigm Pioneers Group, Gulf and India
On the Advisory Board of Indian Institute of Business management & Studies, Mumbai
Brief Work History
1. Started teaching career at Sainik School, Chittorgarh, Rajesthan India (A residential school
for Boys run by Ministry of Defense (Government of India) in the year 1982 as a teacher of
English. Served there till 1989
2. Joined Delhi Administration (New Delhi-India) as a teacher of English at Model School, Ludlow
Castle in 1989 and worked there for 9 years till 1998.
3. Resigned from the Government job to join as Vice Principal at Hamdard Public School (A
Residential cum day Boarding School in New Delhi-India) in 1998 and worked there till 2000.
4. Joined NIMS Group of Schools, Dubai as Education Officer for the Group running seven schools
in U.A.E and left in 2001 to join in Kuwait.
5. Founder Principal of India International School, Mangaf, Kuwait. This School was established
in 2001 and worked there till 2010
6. Joined Integrated Indian School, Kuwait as Director and was there till September 2011.
7. Founder Principal/Director of India International School, Sharjah.U.A.E.
8. Founder Director Salmiya Indian Model School, Kuwait since November 2011 till date.
9. Currently Director/Principal, Salmiya Indian Model School, Kuwait.
1. Resource Person for teaching of English (CIEFL, Hyderabad) (1986)
2. Teacher Educator for Kurukshetra University and Jamia Millia Islamia (1994-95)
3. Quiz Master for the schools run by Delhi Administration.(1989-1998)
4. Manager Delhi Team to take part in National Youth Festival to celebrate 50 Years of
Independence in 1997-1998
5. Organized Youth Festival in Dubai for NIMS Group of Schools in 1999.
6. Headed a delegation of Educationists and businessmen to Uzbekistan on the invitation of the
Ministry of Education, Uzbekistan (2019)
1. Represented India in Youth Exchange Program held in Japan in 1991
2. Awarded for LEADERSHIP by American Society of Engineers, Kuwait.
3. Awarded for MOST INNOVATIVE IDEA IN EDUCATION by CMS group , Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India-
4. Visited Queens land Australia as member of a delegation to attend Educational Conference in
the year 2017.
5. Awarded for Teacher Empowerment at British Parliament – 2019